Delaware Valley German Shepherd Dog Club

An American Kennel Club licensed, Regional Specialty Club serving German Shepherd Dog enthusiasts in South Eastern Pennsylvania and surrounding communities


The Delaware Valley German Shepherd Club was founded on July 16, 1946, when a group of people interested in the German Shepherd Dog met at the Connestoga Inn in suburban Philadelphia. Their purpose was the improvement of the breed.

Continue Reading


Upcoming Events

  1. October Dinner Meeting

    October 25 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm